This site “HI-BANQ” recognizes the importance of personal information related to the privacy of this site’s user and strictly controls it based on a system that complies with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information.
1. Collection of personal information
On this site, we cooperate in following the terms and conditions for use in regards with the personal information that you provide to us.
2. Purpose of using personal information
The purpose of using personal information acquired by the Company is as follows.
- (1) To conduct payment processing for various kinds of settlements (※ HI-BANQ agency provision medium)
- (2) For use of credit checking for various kinds of settlements
- (3) To respond to inquiries concerning various kinds of settlements
- (4) For carrying out incidental / related tasks above
- (5) To prevent acts corresponding to money laundering or actions similar thereto
3. Purpose of using personal information acquired in transmittal business
We will use the personal information you entrust to us in accordance with being outsourced for settlement work etc. within the scope of outsourced business.
4. Discretion of personal information
Provision of items of each personal information depends on the judgment of the individual himself / herself. If you are unable to provide it, you may not be able to receive the service / correspondence that you require.
5. Consultation and complaints concerning the handling of personal information
6. About cookie, access log, web beacon
In this web site, cookies (files stored on the PC through a browser), access logs (files to record access conditions on the server, etc.) are stored for the purpose of improving convenience, content enrichment and unauthorized access, We may use WEB beacons (image files to be incorporated on the web site for the purpose of recording the number of accesses to a specific page, etc.). The information to be acquired / used will be IP address, browser type, page you viewed, etc. We do not acquire personal information such as user name and e-mail address for any of cookie, access log, web beacon.